There is a new modality regarding the types of recordings, especially for work or personal reasons, for many users it is of vital importance to be able to record the calls they make with their mobile device.
If you have an Android cell phone, the operation is very simple, since you only need to install an application and you will have the opportunity to make any recording without any inconvenience. If you have many options, it is a matter of evaluating the one that best suits you.
What’s the best app to automatically record calls on Android?
There are a few different apps that can automatically record phone calls on Android, but they all have their own pros and cons. Call Recorder – ACR is one of the most popular call recorder apps and it’s free to use. It has a simple interface and it can automatically record both incoming and outgoing calls.
However, it doesn’t work with all Android devices and it doesn’t have any cloud storage options. You can see below another 10 equally interesting options.
1. Call Recorder
It is one of the most popular apps for recording calls on Android, since it has been used for a long time in the market. Call Recorder has a great utility and is very easy to use.
- Calls are recorded automatically and saved in the same way. That is why it is preferred by many.
- Moreover, this recorder is developed by Appliqato, being widely used by Android users, as it has more than 100 million downloads.
- It has important functions, such as being able to upload recordings to the cloud, including Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Call Recorder stands out because it has several call modes, being able to record everything by default or only the calls of some pre-selected contacts.
- It also records calls whose numbers do not appear in our contact list.
- The Pro version, although it is expensive, offers additional functions that can be very valuable if we are going to use the application continuously.
2. Easy Voice Recorder
Its name fully identifies it, since it consists of a voice recorder, which is easy to use for the user. It stands out because its main function is to record voice, with the additional option of also recording calls. It allows this double use in an open and safe way.
3. Call Recording – ACR
It is considered one of the most efficient and complete, so it is the most demanded by users. ACR stands for Another Call Recorder.
- It is a recorder whose function has been very successful due to the fact that it manages a good number of options
- Through it, you have the possibility of choosing whether the files can be saved in OGG, MP3, MP4 or WAV, from which you can choose the one that best suits your requirements, always taking into account the compatibility, the degree of understanding and the quality offered.
- With this app you have the option to search your contacts and its paid version if required, you can even synchronize it with Dropbox or Google Drive.
4. Call Rec
It is one of the applications that arouses greater attention in users and this is because:
- It only has the ability to record important calls, which means that it records only those that are of long duration and not those that last a few seconds.
- However, it has as a mitigating factor that, in order to access all its functions, it is required to pay and purchase its Premium version.
Another option that offers call recording is the CallX app
- It allows you to record both outgoing and incoming calls.
- You have the possibility to protect the app, as well as your calls through a password, which you can save in “Favorites” so you can access them more easily.
- With CallX you can also save calls to Dropbox, Google Drive and Skype. For this, it is recommended that you explore and make sure of all the functions it provides.
6. Cube ACR
This app has the function of recording all phone calls as VoLP(Calls over the Internet).
- With it you can record automatically, everything will depend on the contacts you have added.
- It is so efficient that it has anexclusion list.
- Through a PIN, it has the ability to protect all recordings.
- Cube ACR has a very positive rating, especially from Google Play users. Recordings can also be made manually.
7. Automatic call recorder
This recorder or app has a very particular feature, which is to reveal the name of the person with whom we have held any type of conversation and whose recording is saved automatically.
This option allows us to quickly identify who each of the audios belongs to.
8. Call Recorder
This app is characterized because it has the ability to organize the calls, that is, we can classify in an orderly manner the recordings according to the contact or the time that the conversation has lasted.
- We can easily choose how to save these audio files, which could be in the internal storage of the device or on the SD card, as well as in the cloud.
- This recorder is very popular, as it is highly rated in the Android Play Store, as it facilitates audio management and has several sound codecs to choose from.
9. Automatic Call Recorder
This other app has a system that allows you to identify the ID of the person making the call, taking into account the real time, above all, to let us know where the call comes from that hidden call made with a private number.
This app is also responsible for reviewing the legality of the recording of calls, this is done for security reasons. We must also keep in mind that we can only record calls when the speakerphone is activated.
10. REC Call Recorder
This type of app is a very valuable alternative that we should consider before deciding to opt for any of them, as it has options that work as a confirmation dialog before the recording starts.
- In addition, it offers the way to share it through the platform we like the most, as long as we comply with the established legislation, where we also have the possibility to block all those elements that allow us to avoid being deleted if we get to make audio cleanings.
- Its only limitation is that the rest of some functions are in Premium version, so its free version is very limited.