WhatsApp has currently become the most popular instant messaging application in the world, coming to replace conventional text messages or calls, this due to the great options it is able to provide, such as sending and receiving voice and video calls, sharing photos, locations and other files; although these are the main uses of the platform it is also possible to record WhatsApp calls, but most of them require some kind of additional software or application.
Fortunately, there are some methods to record WhatsApp calls, however, they require downloading additional software easy to use and allow you to record calls with few steps.
How to record WhatsApp conversations?
To record WhatsApp conversations you need to use a free additional application that you can download and install on your cell phone. Once installed, the application will run in the background and start recording all WhatsApp conversations that occur on your mobile network
If you want to access the recorded conversations, you need to open the app and select the saved conversation you want to listen to
3 Apps to record calls on WhatsApp
If you’ve ever needed to re-listen to a call to remember what was said, we have the solution, recording apps allow you to do this and much more. That’s why we’ve compiled 3 of the best WhatsApp call recording apps for Android.
1. Call Recorder
It is one of the best apps to record calls it allows you to choose which calls to record and which to ignore; adding notes, editing, sharing or uploading to the cloud via Dropbox or Google drive are other of its most outstanding functions.
If you want to record quality audios that when you play back you won’t miss any detail, call recorder is for you, explore all its features and make the most of each of its advantages
- Allows you to record outgoing or incoming calls
- Accepts to share the audios by email, bluetooth or WhatsApp
- You can choose the place to save the call, in the internal memory or device
- The audio quality is excellent
- Available on Google Play completely free
2. Cube ACR
If you want to record calls easily with cube ARC you can do it, do not miss any detail of the conversation, save the audio and listen whenever you want with the options offered by this application, available for devices with android operating system. Cube ACR also allows you to share call recordings with other WhatsApp users
- Available for free
- No registration or configuration required
- Compatible with any android device
- No call duration limit
- Integrates automatic call recording function
3. AZ Recorder
It has the best audio recording interface, easy, simple, efficient and safe; with this app, recording WhatsApp calls will no longer be a problem, because the audio quality is excellent.
It has different functions such as screen capture, audiovisual recording, live streaming screen and other options that you must export by yourself.
- You can record in both MP3 and WAV format.
- It has the option to edit videos
- Can record and upload directly to the cloud
- Available in free version
- Works without internet connection
Is it legal and can you record WhatsApp calls?
Currently, there are doubts about this issue, this is due to the popularity of the application, since WhatsApp does not establish clear regulations regarding the recording of calls or live videos, however, the app does not allow recording by itself and although you can carry out the task through external applications it is always necessary to meet certain conditions
- Both people must agree to the recording
- Conversations must not be misused
- The recordings may only be used for legal purposes and, under no circumstances, may they be disclosed without the consent of the persons involved.